Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Why I'm Actually Enjoying Crayola Scoot (As A Tony Hawk Fan)

New Game Today:

There's no way to check, but if I had to guess, I'd say I've put far more time into the first four Tony Hawk's Pro Skaters than I have with any other series of games. Many nights of my childhood were spent sneaking onto the family computer to beat THPS3 for the hundredth time, played on mute so I could hear if my parents were coming downstairs.

They're important games to me, and I think they hold up better than most. Still, I pine for a worthy new entry in the series. Until that day, I have Crayola Scoot, the Splatoon-looking kids game from Climax Studios.

I do my best to make my case in the video above, and if it gets you interested, the game releases on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Switch on October 16th!


Read full Post here

No comments:

Post a Comment